You’ve done all the homework, passed all the tests and completed every requirement. Just a few most items to check off the list before you complete your degree.
- Ensure that all forms for graduation are completed and submitted by the deadlines, with required signatures from you, your Advisor, and other college personnel.
- Ask your professors for letters of reference for your future studies or career moves.
- Hand in all final assignments and make sure you have all your grades.
- Mark your graduation day on your calendar.
- Enjoy graduation events and festivities.
- Update your resume to reflect all the skills you’ve gained and things you’ve learned.
Click here to visit our resources page to help you with your next steps.